WEEK 1 & 2

O, how I wished our summer break would be extended for about a month if it wold be possible. Reality gave me a slap to the face saying, "Deal with it. Classes are here once again and you should be doing your learning log by now." Of course it should be done  but unfortunately, it isn't. So let me start the first entry of the week. When i was younger, I simply thought security was as easy as killing a mosquito using only your hands. In fact, it could be as complicated as outsmarting a mouse and fooling it to take the bait. Some of the profound principles that I've learned was: You cannot protect everything from everyone, and the number of possible risks for a security situation is infinite. I've learned that security is not only about enforcing the right tool to counter their attack, but also about deploying several types of defense mechanisms in order to mitigate intruders that might appear in many ways that we won't expect. Keeping your system safe is just like ensuring that your clan base will not be infiltrated by looters, preventing them from gaining access to something that is rightfully yours.

Comments

  1. You can extend your summer if you want and just enroll INFOSEC next term. hehe Kidding aside, I'm somehow glad that you enroll in 2 of my subjects. Why would you do that to yourself? hahaha Kidding again. Hope you'll learn a lot from the class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts